This Week's E-Edition
A federal report released last week recommends that in Dubuque County, based on its COVID-19 activity, bars and gyms should be closed, restaurants should restrict indoor dining and promote outdoor dining, and face masks should be required in all businesses.
An update to the Western Dubuque School District Return to Learn plan will require face coverings for most students and will offer a hybrid plan that has face-to-face learning four days a week with one day to accommodate distance learners.
Cascade citizens and visitors wanting to help celebrate Cascade’s signature event will have to wait until next year.
The Divine Word College Board of Administration announced recently that classes will restart in August with in-person instruction. That’s good news for the school’s international students, who last year accounted for more than three quarters of the DWC student body.
Rockin’ on River cancels August concert
- Dubuque County Board of Health pushes mask mandate
- Cubs call up Rea
- Cascade couple opens place for grace
- WD releases additional Return to Learn details
- Moser School racks up honors
- THE FINAL SCORE
- Lunch menu
- Dubuque County supervisors fill Board of Health seats; Sunnycrest Manor employee with COVID-19