It has been a very rewarding process for the past three years. And it is with gratitude that the Cascade Heart & Soul Committee received tremendous input from such a large cross-section of Cascade citizens. You told us what you love about our community and, more importantly, what improvements you would like to see take place to make our community better.
Look at these numbers:
• Over 700 residents were involved in discussions.
• We received over 140 survey responses from our youth… fantastic.
• 16 meetings and community events were held and were well attended.
• We have 15 volunteers for leadership teams… we would welcome more.
• More than 1,400 suggestions were received from surveys and interviews.
How can we not be grateful for this kind of response?
There has been a lot of activity in Cascade with many of your suggestions being implemented or in the process of taking place.
Please continue staying engaged with this community enhancement process. After all, it is your town — thank you.