This Week's E-Edition
Twenty-four new cases of COVID-19 were confirmed in Dubuque County between 11 a.m. Tuesday and 11 a.m. today.
American Airlines is requiring passengers during check-in to certify that they have been free of COVID-19 symptoms for the past 14 days.
Dubuque County Sheriff Joe Kennedy said this week that the COVID-19 outbreak in the county jail might actually have been caused by an inmate, not staff members.
- Knipper having a ball living in Cascade
- Heart & Soul hosts virtual meetings for community
- Cougars end week with win
- Cougars .500 at mid-season mark
- Impactful books coming to Western Dubuque communities
- Dubuque County sheriff now says inmates could have caused COVID-19 outbreak
- 24 more COVID-19 cases in Dubuque County in 24 hours; new cases in Clayton, Delaware, Jones counties
- Airline requires passengers to certify being free of COVID-19 symptoms