This Week's E-Edition
A letter from the Iowa Department of Public Health (IDPH) sent Friday afternoon to superintendents, principals and Area Education Agencies urging schools and child care settings to make wearing masks optional has caused area schools to adjust their school masks policies with only a couple of…
The Dubuque County Board of Supervisors voted, 2-1, to end the countywide mask mandate during an emergency meeting tonight, after changed guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control.
Dubuque County Board of Health members are leaving the county’s mask mandate in place for now.
- Shady Rest sale rumored
- Kauder takes helm of Cascade CC
- Bernard Picnic offers fun for all
- Cascade student earns first in state honors
- Green’s no-no highlights Cougars’ week
- Cougars silence Tigers
- Kickoff event returns ahead of 2021 Great Jones County Fair
- Board hears IT and special education reports