This Week's E-Edition
The Dubuque County Board of Supervisors voted, 2-1, to end the countywide mask mandate during an emergency meeting tonight, after changed guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control.
Dubuque County Board of Health members are leaving the county’s mask mandate in place for now.
WASHINGTON (AP) — The United States is set to meet President Joe Biden's latest vaccine goal of administering 200 million coronavirus shots in his first 100 days in office as the White House steps up efforts to inoculate the rest of the public.
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden’s COVID-19 vaccination campaign hit a snag when federal regulators recommended a “pause” in administering Johnson & Johnson shots. But the White House portrayed the action as important validation of his measured approach throughout the rollout.
WASHINGTON — The U.S. is recommending a “pause” in administration of the single-dose Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine to investigate reports of potentially dangerous blood clots.
- BREAKING: Dubuque County supervisors repeal mask mandate
- Masks requirement will remain at Western Dubuque
- Aquin students go on walkathon to raise money for charity.
- Cascade takes sixth in RVC
- Cascade take 8th at RVC
- Cougars drop game to West Branch
- Cascade boys sixth in River Valley meet
- Cougars come in sixth at River Valley meet