This Week's E-Edition
The inaugural season for Cascade's new municipal pool has been cut short.
A record 50 additional cases of COVID-19 in Dubuque County were confirmed between 11 a.m. Wednesday and 11 a.m. today.
Twenty-four new cases of COVID-19 were confirmed in Dubuque County between 11 a.m. Tuesday and 11 a.m. today.
American Airlines is requiring passengers during check-in to certify that they have been free of COVID-19 symptoms for the past 14 days.
- In wake of COVID-19 exposure, Cascade pool closed for rest of season
- Cascade changes course — July 4 parade, festivities back on
- Record 50 new COVID-19 cases in Dubuque County in 24 hours
- Knipper having a ball living in Cascade
- Heart & Soul hosts virtual meetings for community
- Cougars end week with win
- Cougars .500 at mid-season mark
- Impactful books coming to Western Dubuque communities