Following recommendations from the Iowa Department of Public Health (IDPH) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the City of Cascade would like to remind everyone of the following when coming to the pool this year:
• The City will be recommending social distancing while at the pool.
• The City will be taking extra precautions such as additional cleaning staff, frequent cleaning of restrooms and surfaces, having hand sanitizer stations available and we will only be serving pre-packaged foods.
• The City asks that you do not enter the facility if you are feeling ill, have a fever or cough or if you have come in contact with someone who has or is suspected of having the coronavirus.
• For this swim season the City will not be allowing any pool toys or balls in the pool or pool area.
• For this swim season, attached swim-assist floaties are allowed, but no rafts or rings will be allowed in the pool.
• CDC recommendations will be posted at the pool.