This Week's E-Edition
Phone line to help older adults in Dubuque County with COVID-19 vaccines
Some 260 more Dubuque County residents have received their first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine as of Tuesday, according to new data from the state, pushing the total who have received just the first dose over 8,000.
U.S. scientists would gain vastly expanded capabilities to identify potentially deadlier coronavirus mutations under legislation advancing in Congress. A House bill headed for floor debate would provide $1.75 billion for genomic sequencing.
As panicked Americans cleared supermarkets of toilet paper and food last spring, grocery employees gained recognition as among the most indispensable of the pandemic’s front-line workers.
The Dubuque County Board of Health changed directions on its proposed extension of the county’s existing mask mandate, adding a sunset date and a vaccination goal.
- Council votes to purchase new police car
- Noonan captures his third state title
- Cougars fall to Beckman, 50-47
- Anamosa ends Cascade's season
- Retired Cascade teacher continues to substitute out of a love for teaching
- Cougar cheer squad perseveres in spite of small pandemic audiences
- Cascade FFA equips students with crucial life skills
- Supervisors appoint board of health liaison